Friday, November 17, 2006

"Dreamgirls" on Oprah Monday



Click here to stream/download Beyonce’s Listen


* * * * * * *
Spooky Wedding

So Tom and Katie are getting married in Rome this weekend? Why wasn't Oprah invited to the wedding? According to TMZ :

Almost a year ago to the day last year, O went on "Good Morning America" to hawk her DVD retrospective, and told Diane Sawyer that she thought Tom faked his infamous couch-jumping, fist-pumping, career-disemboweling antics."I was not buying -- not buying or not buying," said Oprah at the time. "That's why I kept saying 'you're gone, you're really gone' ... It was wilder than it was appearing to me." Was she unconscious at the time? Cruise apparently didn't take too kindly to O's skepticism.

I'm sure Oprah was offended. I would be too. But everyone knows how moody and sensitive Tom Cruise is. Katy will have her hands full. Somehow I think she's just as crazy as Tom, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say what you feel!