Friday, November 17, 2006

Politics


Bush Shuts Up

I’ve been super busy lately, and haven’t given two Nicole Ritchie’s of a damn about celebs. BUT, my interest has been renewed. So much has happened (and yet, nothing has happened) since my last post.

It's nice that the Dems have the majority now. I’m a conservative liberal and I’m curious to see what's in store for Iraq. Bush’s lame ass is suddenly ready to hear new perspectives on Iraq. What happened to all that big talk of “staying the course”?

Bush came into office and stole the vote just like his ancestors stole America from one of our distant relatives (we all got Indian in our blood, right?). Then he said fuck y’all I need some oil and dammit I’mma git me a punjab out a hole – and yes, I will be staying the course.

Bush was such a bully not so very long ago – and he talked an extensive amount of trash, but that govt. idiot is destined to go down in history as the worst president ever. People don’t even mention Nixon anymore when they speak of deceptive leadership. Bush and Cheney will have that honor on lock for quite some time.

Your President has got to feel like some kind of hated buffoon at this point. You can’t tell me he hasn't pulled a few Mel Gibsons lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say what you feel!