Monday, October 6, 2008

I Don’t Like that B-tch

VP Debate on SNL

I love women as a whole. I’m even working on a book for women; but, I can’t stand that Sarah Palin. I tried to like Sarah. I tried to feel some kind of connection to her based on her being a hard working woman with goals if nothing else. Of course, she and McCain wouldn’t get my vote, but I wanted to be able to say, “I don’t agree with your policies, but you Go Girl!”

Never mind.

Sarah Palin is an embarrassment to strong, intelligent women everywhere.

She winked in the Vice Presidential debate. Can we all agree that a presidential debate is that one place where winking and blowing kisses is not appropriate? We can wear jeans in church now, but I don’t think it will ever be appropriate to damn near flash your tits and hoola hoop in a VP debate.

She’s cold and hides her emotions even better than Hillary. Come on, we knew when Hillary was mad. That jaw would tighten and she’d get that fake Joker smile. But we could always see the big “Fuck You” in Hillary’s mind. Not Sarah. Every situation gets a smile, wink, or “betcha”.

I can’t trust that that kid is really hers.
And if he is, why does she hold him like she’s his grandmother? Where are her priorities? If she really did have Trig, why did she fly around the country after her water broke? Exactly how much Down’s Syndrome did the b-tch want the baby to have??? (bless my soul)

According to the National Enquirer, Gov. Palin may have also had an affair. Hey, they were right about John Edwards. Not that I hold everyone to this supreme moral code, but Palin has a lot of questionable things going on in her life: a pregnant teenager who may have been on drugs and alcohol (and a slut); a Troopergate investigation underway that she doesn’t want to cooperate with; a habit of batting her eyes and winking in interviews, etc.

Sarah Palin seems wild, untrustworthy, unstable, and dangerous to “the American people”. (Say it in her voice.) This is the kind of bitch who’d get in office and find a way to bring slavery back. She'd find a way to support it with scripture too. I know it’s far-fetched, but if she could, she would.

I don’t know if that’s her kid or not. Yes. It needed to be mentioned twice. If Sarah is lying about this she is CRAZY. Her don’t-look-pregnant-no-more-daughter, Bristol, always looks like she’s on the verge of exploding and revealing all the family secrets in a blaze of red neck cuss words anyway, so it shouldn’t be long until we find out the real.

Now, Sarah is focusing on tearing Barack down. Her first smear attack is connecting him to Ayers, a business associate and I suspect, a friend, who committed terrorist acts when Obama was 8 years old. To be honest, Obama’s age during Ayers’ terrorist years doesn’t soothe my mind from wondering about their current ties. But, really, who cares about that. The man is trying to get the country on track -- Obama ’08. Sarah Palin is the devil.



Obama calls attacks on him 'out of touch'

Obama fires back at McCain ads.

McCain and Keating 5

Pushing back against what it calls McCain's "guilt-by-association" tactics, the Obama campaign is e-mailing millions of supporters a link to a website, KeatingEconomics.com, which will have a 13-minute documentary on the scandal beginning at noon Eastern time on Monday. The overnight e-mails urge recipients to pass the link on to friends.

Read about it. Betcha didn't know...

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOh you betcha!

    Its clear Palin is there to do most of McCaint's down and dirty work and she is too stupid to realize how stupid she is!!

    She has managed to make the most apathetic vote, my co-worker was like before Palin I NEVER cared, but now I'm voting AGAINST that woman.

    -OG

    ReplyDelete

Just say what you feel!