Monday, June 22, 2009

Kate and Jon to Divorce



Since we all know about Chris Brown and Rihanna, I decided to skip THAT post, and go on to the train wreck that is Kate and Jon Gosselin. If you don't know who they are (and aren't tempted to pick up a single tabloid in the supermarket), Kate and Jon are reality stars who have sextuplets. Kate is way too extra and Jon is way too lazy. So they aren't compatible and they're calling it quits. I hate to see marriages end...

All I know is that if I had 8 kids - who didn't even LOOK LIKE ME - for a man, we'd have to work that thang out and stay together. I'm not trying to be a single parent to all those damn children. Looking at Kate though, she just might be the one to tell Jon he can have 'em.

Story here.

"Jon & Kate Plus 8" comes on at 8 p.m. Central, Mondays, TLC

1 comment:

  1. Jon never seemed as enthuesed as Kate. Riding her coat-tails? nah, just a slacker. Kate is a leader and does what she wants, oh and bosses him all the way around. He couldn't have felt like a man in his home, and I don't think he had much of a say in all those children, he probably just supported KAte and did whatever she wanted. Some man would love to play with those kids and have family time 100% of the time, so I wouldn't sorry Kate.

    ReplyDelete

Just say what you feel!