Monday, December 15, 2008

Now I See...

...how Trina got an NBA player.

I don't really follow the Baddest Bitch like that, but I remember reading here and there something about "Trina dating an NBA player". In the back of my mind, I would always wonder, "How ole washed up Trina get a Baller?" THEN today, I finally paid attention to an article including the words "hip hop artist Trina." Whaaaat? Some NBA player named Kenyon Martin got Trina's lips tatted on his neck...? Word? Trina got it like that?

Then, I saw this:



Oh hell, it all makes sense now. Trina got her a retarded Baller. I call this the Brandy Route to a Baller.

Moral of the Post: Stay in your lane.

2 comments:

  1. that's so mean and true LMAO he walking around looking like a dumb ass with that crazy tattoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cracking up. Yea, that would explain it...he probably got drafted straight outta high school. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Just say what you feel!