Monday, July 20, 2009

Chris Brown's Apology



Did he write this himself? Don't know.
Is he really sorry or is this just a part of required community service? Don't know.
Did he learn a few lessons from this incident? Don't know.
Why'd he wear a chain that says "Oops"? Don't know.
Will he beat another woman? Don't know.
Did Rihanna hit him over and over until he retaliated? DON'T KNOW.

The older I get the more I realize that I don't usually know the situation behind another person's business to impart a verdict on THEIR lives. All I know is that Chris Brown is talented and he DID get in Rihanna's azz that night. Anything else regarding Chris Brown and Rihanna I have no idea. I've never been to either of their homes or hung out with either one. So, all I can say is I hope that everyone comes out of the situation a better person.

if i was chris brown i wouldve said "look i need yall to buy my albums again cuz if u dont aint no tell who daughter i might beat next"
From Lil Duval's Twitter page. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say what you feel!