Thursday, July 13, 2006

GNARLS BARKLEY...JAMS


Staying on top of the game this week is Gnarls Barkley, moving up one step to No. 5. This week, the eclectic duo is holding on to the rap game, moving 55,900 units. After 9 weeks on the charts, St. Elsewhere is keeping the tune in check with 452,400 discs sold thus far.

I downloaded bought Gnarles Barkley's CD a while ago, but I really listened to it only a couple of weeks ago. Didn't have to listen too hard to realize it's the shit. In some ways it reminds me of Kanye's Late Registration . Just the freedom and genuis of the music. I'm sure most people have Crazy, but here's another song I like: BASICALLY. Cee-lo has zero, zilch, nada, none, not even a little bit of sex appeal - but he makes some good music.

One time for the little men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say what you feel!