Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Lance Bass Comes OUT (who?)


Lance Bass band member of 'N Sync, says he's gay and in a "very stable" relationship with a reality show star. Bass, who formed 'N Sync with Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, and Chris Kirkpatrick, tells People magazine that he didn't earlier disclose his sexuality because he didn't want to affect the group's popularity.

"I knew that I was in this popular band and I had four other guys' careers in my hand, and I knew that if I ever acted on it or even said (that I was gay), it would overpower everything," he tells the magazine.

Now would the following people please step forward:
John Legend
Fornsworth Bentley
Tigger
Missy/Tweet/Eve/DaBrat (maybe they're already out)
Al Reynolds
Wendy Williams (you can't tell me she wasn't born a man)
Eddie Murphy
Clay Aiken
Eric Sermon
Ryan Seacrest
Dallas Austin
Queen Latifah

Johnny Gill
Sisquo (the Drag___on)
Suge Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say what you feel!