Sunday, October 15, 2006

Congratulations(?) to Deelishis

Deelishis won Flavor of Love tonight because #1 - NY is crazy and #2 - she played her hand to perfection. This little clip (along with her ass-ets) might have helped, too.



(story here)

Now, I loved NY. Crazy and unique looking as she is - I loved NY's fire and, well, her craziness. I hear she's going to have her own "Flavorette" type show. I can't wait to see her lording over a group of men. En-ter-tain-ment.

I liked Deelishis. She was calm when necessary, street when necessary, sexy when necessary, nurting when necessary, and then...she sang. So Flave had to pick her. Do I think she really loves him? Hell no. But she did what she had to do! And she did it with her arms, shoulders, and back out in every episode—with pride. Bravo, Detroit, Bravo!

(Gotta love how NY cussed Flave out at the end. It's a shame they couldn't have make up sex after all of that though. Read about NY's new show HERE.)

(Oh yeah! WHO is Deelishus' PAID baby daddy? All that money he's supposed to have - and Deelishus had to tongue Flava Flave to get on???)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say what you feel!