Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Mark Foley: Yuck

This man is a pedophile.

Mark Foley, disgraced Republican Congressman

Yet, he won't admit it. He has, however, admitted to being everything but: alcoholic, depressed, homosexual, and a victim of molestation by the clergy when he was 13-15. Such a nice, neal little explanation, isn't it?

I think these are just excuses disguised as honesty. Why isn't he honest enough to admit what he really is?

When the scandal broke, Mark Foley ran to rehab for alcoholism. I'm sorry, but you can't tell me that Crown & Coke will turn me into a pedophile.

(Veering off subject: Mark Foley reminds me of Leslie Jordan, the little man on Will & Grace.)


Now, the man below, Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert, should leave the post. Just get up and go because anyone who can ignore—and by that I mean *accept *—a man running around hitting on teenage male pages needs to go the hell home. He looks like he's one burger bun away from a heart attack anyway.



Let's back up to Foley's confessions. After running like a bitch to AA, he had his lawyer say that he's been depressed, molested and blah, blah, blah. Those are some hard blows, but the fact that he's been a crusader for strict laws against pedophiles - yet an undercover pedophile himself - rubs me the wrong way. I've read that he was known for harassing young boys around the Capital. They were warned: "Watch out for Foley". Foley is not only a pedophile, but he's a Classic Pedophile.

Mark Foley needs to shut up instead of crying to the public.


"Any suggestion that Mark Foley is a pedophile is false, categorically false," Roth said. "Mark Foley denies ever, ever having any sexual contact with a minor." [But he sent emails to boys asking if they are horny? So bold! And, in 40 years he's never made sexual contact with a minor...?]

"Mark was the under the influence of alcohol at the time he sent the alleged e-mails and IMs that I have been informed of," Roth added. [Alcoholics should be pissed and insulted.]

Roth also announced for the first time that Foley was gay. "Finally, Mark Foley wants you to know that he is a gay man," Roth said in concluding his prepared remarks. [No, he is a pedophilic man. Ex Gov. James McGreevy and his GROWN lover are gay. If I were a gay male I'd be mad.]

Of course, Foley was abused by a Catholic Priest. No offense to holy Catholics, but I'm starting to think that that whole religion was created as a secret Mecca for gay pedophiles. I mean it is THE Place to Be if that's your thing.

I want Mark Foley to go to jail and get dealt with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say what you feel!