Thursday, October 26, 2006

Jay-Z - Lost Ones


Listen/Download: Jay-Z - Lost Ones

Verse 2:

I dont think its meant to be, Bey (?)
For she loves her work

more than she does
me.
And honesly,

at 23,
Hova probably loved my work more than I did she.
So we
aint we;
It's me
and her.
Cuz what she prefers

over me
Is work.
And that's where we
defer.
So I have to give her
free time
Even if it hurts.
So Breathe, Mami
it's derserved.
You been put on this earth to be all you can be
like the Reserves.
And me-
My timin is on me
It's served.
So I have to allow
She, her
time to serve.
The times now for her
In time she'll mature
And maybe we can

be
we,
Again like we were.
Finally,

my times too short to share;
And I'd ask her now
But aint fair.
So yeah, she lost one...


From Ring the Alarm to Irreplaceable to, now, Lost Ones...they got some things to say to each another. Loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say what you feel!