Monday, October 9, 2006

Omarion/Snoop/Jay-Z, etc...

Omarion - Ice Box
Nice new song by Omarion. I'm not a fan, but I love music. Sounds nice. I just wish it would have lived up to it's beginning.


* * * * * *


J. Lo at a charity event. Less really is...less. Keep this up and she'll be looking like Farrah Fawcett in 10 years.

* * * * * *

SNOOP FINDS SOME FIRE


Seems Snoop Dogg got ahold of some kill/kill:

I could waste a lot of time and just put out negative music and n***as would do what I say ‘cause I’m Snoop-mothaf**kin’-Dogg. King of this Crippin’, King of whatever the f**k I want to. I could be the king of New York right now if I wanted to be. Who is it, Jay-Z and 50, that’s it? Them my lil’ homeboys. If you wanna keep it real, I could be the King of mothaf**kin’ New York and mash on n***as. But I got my hand out in peace and love because I’m a grown man and I understand that when I make peace with Jay-Z and make peace with 50 and I sincerely love them and treat them with respect and love all their homeboys, I get more out of it. The game expands more as opposed to me sayin, "I’m riding with the mothaf**kin’ West Coast, n***a. F**k y’all n***as. It is what it is." I been on that page before. I ain’t get far. (rest here)

* * * * * *

Details of Cassidy's crash, as told by a passenger.

* * * * * *

Jay-Z - Show Me What You Got
Story behind the "leak" of the song here
I don't really like it. Big disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say what you feel!