Thursday, March 5, 2009

Chris Brown Goes to Court



I've decided to post the picture of Rihanna's beaten face because I want to make sure that we don't forget exactly why Chris Brown is in court today.

I wonder if his Boo (wife?), Rihanna will be by his side.

According to TMZ:
FOX 11 in L.A. obtained LAPD detectives notes from a search warrant in the case. According to the notes, Rihanna read a three-page text message on Brown's phone from a woman. An argument ensued and Brown allegedly tried forcing Rihanna out of the car but couldn't because she was wearing her seat belt.

Brown then allegedly shoved Rihanna's head against the passenger window. When Rihanna turned to face him, Brown punched her, then continued punching her while driving, according to the detective's notes.

Blood spattered all over Rihanna's clothing and in the interior of the car. Her mouth was filled with blood.

Brown allegedly told Rihanna, "I'm going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."

Rihanna called her assistant and left a message saying, "I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there."

Brown then replied, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to kill you."

According to the report, Brown continued to punch Rihanna, bit her on her ear, her fingers and put her in a headlock -- she almost lost consciousness.

If she doesn't testify against him after all of this and if she's done MARRIED the boy, I'm convinced that they are both crazy and too dysfunctional. If Puffy co-signed and arranged this reconcilliation he needs to be pistol whipped.

One of my readers (yeah, I have more than one!) bought up the fact that if they are married, then Chris Brown will have to take care of Rihanna when her career takes a nose dive. Yeah, I guess he will. But she'll earn that money with blood, sweat, and tears cuz if he put it on her like THAT for real for real... he aint stopping.


Update: Or well, just more info.

LAPD cops interviewed Rihanna after the attack and she told them Brown had been violent toward her in the past and that the attacks were getting "more violent" as time went on. The interview is potent evidence if the L.A. County D.A. charges Brown with felony domestic battery, and that could happen as early as today.

And there's something else. The photo that TMZ obtained showing Rihanna battered, bloody and bruised is mild compared to other photos. We've learned additional pics were taken on February 9, the day after the attack, and they are far more gruesome -- the bruises and swelling far more pronounced. We're told these photos show injuries that could be devastating in a case against Brown.
I want to see those photos. AND I want to see any photos of Chris Brown bloodied and bruised **crickets**.

If there were pics of him with his lip swole, I'm sure we would have seen them by now. Chris Brown did NOT get his azz whipped. Robin Fently did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say what you feel!