Monday, September 4, 2006

50 Cent vs. Puffy

New diss records from 50 Cent and ... Puff? (I refuse to call him P. Diddy, whatever that is.) 50 has a nice flow on this one.

50 Cent - The Bomb

Puff - I'm Richer, Bitch

***********


Apparently, 50 and LL are new "best friends".

LL said he's siding with 50 because he's unhappy with the way Def Jam is handling its projects. He said the company's music "gotta be a lot better." New York's Daily News reported Friday (September 1) that LL was heard taking Def Jam President/ CEO Jay-Z to task during the VMAs. "I think Def Jam needs to be a better promoter of hip-hop," the rapper reportedly griped. "I think Jay-Z does a very good job ... of promoting Jay-Z." (more here)

Ouch. I wouldn't mind an "LL vs. Jay-Z".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say what you feel!