Thursday, September 21, 2006

Game/Foxy Brown/Marques Houston (<--LOL)

Game Talks About Ras Kass "Fight"



Don't put my son in your records. That's all I was saying to the dude. He said something like he did that and he can't take nothin' back. And he said, "I'm Ras Kass and I'm out here." Before he could finish the "e", the "r", and the "e" in "here", he was laying flat on the fuckin' ground, man.

Word?

* * * * *

FOXY BROWN IS BROKE. Read about it here...

* * * * *
MARQUES HOUSTON TAKES IT TOO FAR



















There are too many things going thru my head (and obviously his, too) right now. If ever there were an appropriate time to say "not a good look", this is it.

To think... I was a Marques Houston fan until the moment I saw this. Can there be a comeback? I don't even think Puff could come back after something like this. Speaking of...


PUFF ON MYSPACE = TMI
Puff's sexiness seems to be reaching an all-time low on the 'net. He's still The Man in pictures and music, but he shows a side of himself that I promise you I didn't want to see on his MySpace page. The Proactive one is pretty wild, but the VMA clip is pretty scary too.

Click here to see the videos.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say what you feel!