Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Being Bobby Brown...Without Whitney


Whitney and Dionne look like sisters. Who's the oldest?

Anyway. I'm tired and over-worked, but I had to do a quick post about my favorite couple. Whitney and Bobby are calling it quits. It's everywhere:
Associated Press, CNN, ABC, UK News, everywhere.

To tell you the truth, I don't believe it. Sure, Superhead is supposed to be living with Bobby, and Bobby's been saying that he's left his wife, but they aren't going to break up. I refuse to believe it. They'll get back together.

Why is Whitney looking so old? Poor Whitney. That shit will make a pretty woman understand the average woman's plight. No matter how much money you have, crack will crack you up. She looks like any other newly cleaned up crackhead (I say that in all respect). It's in the eyes, the plump cheeks, the careless make up covering only God knows what... Whit's looking like the women you see going to rehab meetings every few days. I hope she stays clean. And I pray - pray - Bobby gets that mouth straightened out.


If you don't know who Superhead is, CLICK HERE to see her doing her thing. WARNING: This is very graphic and not suitable for work (or a first date).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say what you feel!