Monday, September 4, 2006

VMA's = B-b-boring!


I know that JLo didn't perform and wasn't even in the running, but this pic of her describes what I felt about the VMA's... super boring. All of those rock/pop/whatever performances bored me to tears. I didn't even like the dudes on the treadmills. Is that the best you can do?

Although PerezHilton.com can't stop comparing Beyonce's performance to Britney Spears' stiff performance on the 2003 AMA's, I thought Bey did a great job. She always gives a show. Love her or hate her, she's entertaining. "What!"

* * * * * * * * *



And who does Kanye think he's fooling? This girl is NOT his fiancee. She's a prop. A mad prop, at that. I hope he's paying her good money to quiet down those "John Legend & Kanya West sittin in a tree...." rumors.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! How many bruthas do you know that call themselves the Louie Vuitton Don??

    ReplyDelete

Just say what you feel!