Monday, May 4, 2009

Eminem - 3 AM


The beat is sick and Em does what he does. Some fans are complaining that Eminem's doing "that white boy ish", but uhm, it's either sound like this or like Paul Wall. Even Tina Marie doesn't sound black, bless her heart.

I don't have a problem with the song; it's totally Eminem, and either you like him or you don't. Or like me, you're pretty indifferent and won't hear the song again until it comes on the radio and only then, after hearing it over and over, will you know if you like it or if it gets on your nerves.

Verdict's still out.

4 comments:

  1. I like eminem but I'm not feeling this. I'm not sure what more I expected from him either.. I never have liked the first single from an eminem album so maybe the best is yet to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eminem rocks! I think people ears are accustomed to hearing garbage...so when that hear something good, it repels. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @saved girl
    sadly, you just might be right :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe,I am like you,indifferent to the likes of Em......
    First here,and I like what you got here,would be back most definately.......

    ReplyDelete

Just say what you feel!