Thursday, August 17, 2006

Another Beyonce Post...Deal with It



You'll have to excuse me, but I inspected the "Ring the Alarm" video (which I love, by the way). I think Beyonce is trying to get a message across. Notice that when she says, "This is taking a toll. The way the story unfolds. Not the picture perfect movie everyone would assume...", she throws up the ROC when saying, "Not the picture perfect", then quickly opens her hands when saying "movie everyone would assume."

I tell you, I think she's about to Blow.

I've been looking for footage of the MTV All Eyes on Beyonce special, but I can't find it. I accidentally deleted it from DVR as SOON as I watched it! So I only have a one-time memory to rely on, but I could have sworn she made mention of "wanting to get a lot out while filming Dreamgirls". So, she says, she went to the studio and got it all out. "If I sound aggressive and rushed, I was, because I had a lot of things to say."

Then, she takes a subtle dig at Jay Z. "You know, you groom a man...make him step up his wardrobe [paraphrasing], expose him to new things, and then another woman comes along and benefits from it? I'll be damned if I see another chic on your arm!" While she's saying all of this, she keeps that southern smile on her face, and I almost - almost - missed what she was divulging. Get crunk Bey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say what you feel!