Thursday, August 3, 2006

RETRACTION **Yawn**


Here's the deal: If you're going to do a reality show staring a crackhead, AT LEAST show the nigga smoking some crack. Show him making a score. Running into other crackheads. SOMETHING!!!

In an earlier post, I made the MISTAKE of applauding DMX's reality show. Now, after only 3 or 4 episodes, I can't even watch it anymore. It's...the worst reality TV I think I've ever seen. Golfing, playing pool, hanging with rednecks, and showing a fallen out root canal? Come on X. You aint doing SHIT. I'm so bored with his antics that it's not even funny.

*Wait* This just in!

DMX recently went ballsistic behind the scenes of 106 & Park. Apparently, he thought he was supposed to be on the show on July 31, but JANET was scheduled for that day. So, he cussed and fussed and then went outside.... for a prayer circle. THIS is what I want to see on his reality show!

Homegirl has a brilliant description of the day's events here.





Exactly WHAT are they praying for?
Him to get in the show or for him to get off THAT SHIT?

If I'm wrong, and DMX isn't a crackhead...well...never mind, I'm right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say what you feel!