Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Love & Personality...


"The only thing that wins or causes love is personality. If you have distinctive personality, you will be loved whether you have physical beauty or not. Your personality may have flaws and not be entirely beautiful from an artistic point of view, but if you are an advancing soul, not only is somebody going to love you but in time to come everyone will love you. Love is the energy of life, and one who has more life in them attracts more love from others. Love motivates you to become a better person for those you love."

Djehuty Ma'at-Ra

This is so true.

2 comments:

  1. cosigning 100%. Since I been abandoned by my husband I haven't felt alone or unloved in the least bit...except when I crawl in my bed alone, but that's a whole 'nother story, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree....I'm going to toot my horn and say that I feel like I have a pretty nice personality...

    Which in turn draws people to me...sometimes unwanted, but I'd rather be known as an okay kinda girl instead of the b*tch.

    ReplyDelete

Just say what you feel!