Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Beyonce Doesn't "Get" Twitter


"My sister is the Twitter queen. She told me about the twittering," explained Beyonce. "But I don't get it. I feel like I'm getting really old ... I'm like, 'What? I don't understand. Just call me.' I don't get it."

She's not only absent from Twitter, Beyonce isn't a fan of social networking sites all together. When asked if she was on Facebook, B replied: "Not really. I like to call people or have dinner".
Hell, Bey don't have time to be Twittering. She's too busy rehearsing and making money. Besides, she's so private, what could she possibly share? Pics of her and Jay making faces in the camera? For FREE? Not hardly. Solange, however, can just get high, put on some green, purple, and yellow ish and Twit all night long while Bey trying to make it fit.

Source

Recent pics of Bey and Jay in NY...





I've noticed that since she became Mrs. Carter, Bey has been much more relaxed in appearance. She was FIERCE every single time the camera flashed before he put a rock on it. Hair, nails, outfit, body, face, everything was on point. In the back of my mind I keep thinking her new lax look is a protest against Jay's new hair "style".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say what you feel!