Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Biggie Still Got Em Fighting


Charli Baltimore to Lil Kim: “You Wasn’t Biggie’s Girl”

“Kim goes out of her way to say she was B.I.G.'s girl,” Baltimore told Yo! Raps. “No, Kim wasn't his girl! Straight up! She wasn't! She benefited from the
situation because she became Lil Kim. She has a career and she's grateful to a nigga for helping her in that aspect, but she was never his girl! If you're running around constantly saying it, you would think a person with half a brain would say... that don't sound right! That's like Faith constantly walking around saying Oh! I was B.I.G.'s wife! Like... we know you were his wife. You don't have to say it 100,000 times… B.I.G. and I were together. He bought me a car. I mean niggas wasn't doing stuff for no reason. It was no game!” more here
Hood chics.

Granted, the movie just came out so Biggie is on everyone's mind, but it's been 10 years. Kim, Faith, Charlie Baltimore...none of them should even be talking about Biggie now. I kind of understand Lil Kim being mad at how she's being portrayed in the movie, but still. Find another dude to argue over because I think it's safe to say this one didn't give a damn then, and he SURELY doesn't give one now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say what you feel!