Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Is Ciara's Career Over?


Speaking of boring, Ciara just doesn't do anything for me. I don't know if it's the "born with a cat and dog" rumor, or if it's her slim frame and looong legs (my husband says I have a thing against tall women. Untrue - I have a thing against any woman who gives off any type of MALE vibe.) Heck, it might even be her fast talking.

More than likely, however, it's her weak vocals and inability to fill Janet or Aaliyah's shoes. She came out hard with Goodies. Then she still made us dance with quite a few hits. Now, she's putting out weak song after weak song. She's trying too hard and not hitting the mark. UGH.

Don't get me wrong, I don't really aim to bash the sista, but I'm just tired of her not having enough talent.

4 comments:

  1. No.

    Lame blog. Try harder next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smokie - You are pushing 40 years old. Why is is Ciara even on your radar. Don't you have kids to be worried about. A career? A husband ?

    Hating on someone old enough to be your daughter is immature.
    Act your age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! Yeah I'm pushing 40 and if I could see your picture I'd probably be hating on YOU TOO! LOL!! Keep em coming. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corny ass blog

    ReplyDelete

Just say what you feel!